Call On Me



Hello ladies, first of all i want to thank you for comming to my blog. On this picture i am wearing the Genus Baby Face head that i adore. With it i made my own shape and i do custom shapes to if you need one just contact me in world Jammy Delicioso and it will be a pleasure for me to work with you. My favorite skins so far for the Genus head is Atelier Pepe that i am wearing right here to. I also added i face scar from VYC Homme called LYNCH Scar.

The awesome hair is from Besom Ari. The earrings are from Avanti called Dia earrings. This amazing dress is new from Addams called  Brielle Buttoned Dress in store. As for the boots i discovered those with a zipper in the back from heel to thigh are from Kaithleen called Satin Thigh High Boots and in store now.

As for the backdrop and pose they are both from FOXCITY of course who else. Backdrop is FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Paradisco and the pose is in the fatpack FOXCITY Selfie vol3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

STUDIO-7 AMAZING NEW SHAPES SERIE

SATURDAY NIGHTS

PRESTIGE